b. Shabbat Chazzan/Ruach/Singing
C. Song-leading, Band-leading
Relevant topics include:
• Musical composition and production for studio, live performance, film/tv
• Infusion of songs into prayer, liturgy, and the shul experience, for Shabbat and Chagim
• Rhythmic development (especially for lower school)
• Collaborative song creation in real-time
• Songs to connect with other cultures/communities
• Focused 1 on 1 time with students passionately interested in furthering their musical abilities
• Stories and insights from around the globe as a performer, producer, social activist, and passionate Jew and Zionist.
• Kol Project, and how students and entire schools can participate in this worldwide initiative through music, video, tikun olam.
• Prayer, inspiration and self empowerment: anecdotes, rituals, acts of sharing, utilizing life’s challenges, drawing on personal experiences.
• Relevant themes from Kabbalah and the weekly Torah portion, coupled with interactive music, to engage deeper thought on Judaism and life’s purpose.