Selected based on respective audience, age(s), demographics, knowledge base, relevance etc….
- Music Workshops: production/composition, prayers/meditation/song, rhythmic development, collaborative song creation in real-time, songs to connect with other cultures/religions
- Music; the language of the soul, portal within, and bridge across all cultures and borders. Elements of quantum physics and Kabbalistic teachings incorporated
- Stories and insights from around the globe as a performer, producer, activist.
- Tikun Olam: Entertainment Based Social Actions, Kol Project, and the harmony within (R. Nahman).
- Life Empowerment and Inspiration: stories, mantras, daily practices and rituals, acts of sharing, and personal assessment
- Finding meaning, God, guidance, direction through life’s challenges, drawing on personal experiences.
- Spiritual/Kabbalah/Torah: relevant themes of the weekly Parsha/Zohar/news tied to Jewish thoughts, self empowerment and growth
- Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial;”>Israel: connection to the Diaspora, and finding the Israel within ourselves and homes.